Saturday, 30 August 2014

Welcome!

Saturday, 30 August 2014

I'm Sophie! It's very nice to meet you (This all feels rather formal?!)
The idea of starting a blog is ever so daunting. Nobody wants to admit it deep down but we do all worry what people will think of certain things we do, let's face it we think this way is because we often judge other people too. The kind of people I worry most about is the paticular few that STILL assume that bloggers are the type you'd see on TV and movies. You know the people that poor their relationship and daddy issues all over their blog?! Yeah - generalisations are far from accurate for that one! I know most definitely that I have never read a blog of that sort. I'm predominately a Lifestyle, Travel and Fashion blog reader. Well, here is another one of those fashion and lifestyle blogs - at least I'll be able to read my blog even if nobody else enjoys it. 

I plan to not only post about the latest fashion, my recent purchases and the most "in" places to dine but I endeavour to add a sparkle of positivity into each readers day and hope that I can make you smile (even if that means you're laughing at a spelling mistake) 

So that's my quick Hello and my first "With Love" of many to come. I'll leave you with one of my all time favourite quotes;


Always be your own biggest fan. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

With love, Sophie © 2014