Monday, 29 September 2014

September Repurchases: MAC Studio Fix Fluid & Kelly Brook's 'Brow Beautiful'

Monday, 29 September 2014









I'm one of those people who seldom buys the same thing twice. I like to try all the different versions of the product. Infact; I don't think i've ever repurchased the same mascara. However, sometimes I find a little gem amongst the thousands of products that are available and I do the unexpected.. I REPURCHASE.

I've repurchased two products this month. The first being MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation. I first bought this foundation in March and it only ran out in late August. So although it retails for £21.50 (add another £4 for the pump if you're a first time buyer) It hasn't worked out any more expensive than when I would purchase a typical drugstore foundation for around £10... Of which would last me around 2 months. Do the math.

 I personally don't have the clearest of skin. In other words, I  am very prone to spots and have an uneven skin tone featuring some über red patches (loooooveelllyyyy) I find that studio fix fluid helps me to even out my skin tone and hide the spots. Within the past two months I've also stopped wearing any form of powder foundation, something I used to swear by, as I found it was the lead cause of me gaining some rather unattractive dry patches. Although, this means I don't have matte skin, I'm okay with that because I'm totally digging the dewy look now!



My second repurchase is Kelly Brook's eyebrow kit. Now this is an odd one, of all places to buy an eyebrow kit where would you not expect to buy one? New Look.. That's where! I buy this kit in 'Medium' and it retails for £3.99. It is in every way a gem, not only to your brows but to your bank account too! This kit comes with two different pans of two slightly different shades. One being a lighter powder formula and the other being a darker waxy formula. It also comes with a pair of mini tweezers for on-the-go plucking sessions and a little brush to apply the two brow fillers. I absolutely love this kit. It's so easy to use and compact. Although I am looking at trying something new for my brows soon. Any suggestions?!


With Love, Sophie


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

With love, Sophie © 2014